Spring is approaching at a rate of can-life-slow-down-please and I don’t know about you but I am impatiently waiting for some lovely sunny days.
With the aim of persuading the sun to reappear I’ve teamed up with Sambazon UK to create a delicious smoothie recipe. If you’ve been following me for sometime you’ll know how much I love a good ol’ smoothie bowl to kick-start my day, and I’m all over Sambazon’s new Acai smoothie mix.
Sambazon are one of the world’s leading producers of Acai and are on a mission to establish themselves and share the love of Acai around the UK. Sambazon mixes are all 100% gluten free, vegan, Fairtrade and organic and can be consumed in numerous different ways (including straight from the packet if you fancy a sudden Acai-hit!).
For this smoothie, you’ll need:
- Sachet of Sambazon’s Acai Smoothie Mix
- 2 Bananas – 1 frozen, 1 slightly over-ripe one at room temperature
- A handful of frozen berries
- 1/4 cup oats (finely ground – could use ground almonds instead)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (I use Pip and Nut)
- Dash of milk
Chuck all the ingredients into a blender and booooooom enjoy!! What is your favourite smoothie?