I’m a HUGE carrot cake fan (I mean, who isn’t?!) and I thought it was about time to create a carrot-y bake that didn’t require baking.
These coconutty carrot squares are PERFECT for a hot summers day – picture it; you’re hot and bothered and need a cool-down snack, yes, you’re right…you need these! They are gooey and moreish and don’t require baking either! In collaboration with Indigo Herbs, this is a fail-safe recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 2 Large Carrots, Grated
- 100g Indigo Herbs Chopped Dates
- 60g Indigo Herbs Coconut Oil
- 60g Indigo Herbs Coconut Flakes
- 50g Indigo Herbs Coconut Flour
- 50g Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Mixed Spices
What you need to do:
- Grease a 20cm by 10cm loaf tin.
- Place the dates in a strong food processor with a dash of boiling water and mix until it forms a paste.
- Add in the grated carrots, melted coconut oil, coconut flakes, coconut flour, chopped pecans, cinnamon and mixed spice and stir until smooth.
- Place the mix in the lined tin and freeze.
- Freeze for a few hours and enjoy!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations!