These goey brownies will trick you into thinking they’re not vegan OR gluten free. The subtle coconut flavour gives them a delicious flavour making them perfect for family parties. Those of you that aren’t a fan of the coconut high, fear not! The taste is sweet but not too strong so you don’t need to worry, they’re perfect for everyone!
What you’ll need:
- 250g Indigo Herbs Agave Nectar
- 60g Indigo Herbs Cocao Powder
- 60g Indigo Herbs Coconut Flour
- 50g Indigo Herbs Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Indigo Herbs Maca Powder
- 2 tbsp Indigo Herbs Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Ground the chia seeds in a blender until finely ground.
- Mix together in a bowl all the dry ingredients excluding the chia seeds (coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder, maca powder and salt).
- In another bowl mix together all the wet ingredients (agave nectar, coconut oil, almond milk) alongside the chia seeds and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Combine the two bowls and stir until it’s smooth.
- Line a 10×6 brownie tray with parchment paper and grease. Pour in the mix and bake for roughly 30 mins until slightly wet but not sticky (basically it will continue cooking when it leaves the oven so you don’t want it tooooo overdone when you take it out).
- Enjoy with ice cream and peanut butter!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations!