This is probably the simplest, most moist banana bread you will EVER taste. It’s got a banana punch with a hint of coconut and will leave your taste buds craving more. The recipe takes about 10 minutes to whip up and is dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, egg-free….whatever the dietary requirements it’s perfect. Even served for breakfast this loaf goes down an absolute treat.
What you need:
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 75g Indigo Herbs Coconut Oil
- 100g Indigo Herbs Coconut Sugar
- 200g Indigo Herbs Brown Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 50g Indigo Herbs Chopped Dates
- 25g Indigo Herbs Flaxseed
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Mash bananas and add all ingredients EXCEPT the dates to a bowl. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Add in the dates.
- Pour the mix into a lined load tin (roughly a 2lb tin) and bake for about 30 mins. Remove and check with a skewer. Cook again for 10 mins and further 5 minute batches until the skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool on a rack for an hour or so and serve straight away!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations!